1. We are committed to protecting the privacy of those who require our services and those who apply to work, or indeed, work for us. You can access our website without giving us any information about yourself. But sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request, and this statement of privacy explains data collection and use in those situations.
2. In general, you can visit our web site without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. However, there may be occasions when you choose to give us personal information, for example, when you choose to contact us or request information from us. We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you.
3. We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services. We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations. We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than that indicated below:
i)To send you confirmation of requests that you have made to us
ii)To send you information when you request it.
4. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information and we have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to do so. We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to other institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
5. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should be aware that we don’t have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these sites.
6. We also hold and process personal data relating to individuals applying to work, or working within the Urgent Care Centre. This is to manage the recruitment process and employment relationship. Personal information will be held in compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and other relevant regulations. We aim to maintain high standards and adopt best practice for record keeping. Your information is never collected or sold for direct marketing purposes.
7. The Urgent Care Centre collects your data in a variety of ways – for example, through application forms, CVs, identity documents, through interviews, meetings and other assessments. This data is needed to provide an employment contract and to meet any subsequent obligations under the employment contract. In order to comply with our responsibility as an employer, we may use electronic platforms provided by an external company to process your personal information.
8. We take our duty to protect your personal data and our confidentiality obligations seriously and we will take reasonable measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of all personal data, whether on paper or computerised. We only keep your data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it is collected.